Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Greetings Family & Friends

Since Drew & I (Jill) will officially call Nashville home in a short 4 weeks, we decided we needed an avenue to keep friends and family updated on our life there. We are excited to be newlyweds in such a fun city. Thankfully, we both have jobs that are close to our newlywed nest. I'm excited because we'll be a short drive from Downtown Historic Franklin, Publix, Whole Foods, TJ Maxx and Cool Springs Galleria. Drew is excited because our proximity to work and shopping cuts down on our fuel bill (but let's be honest, probably increases other bills). Welcome to our humble abode.

I will be the first of the Meggs-to-be to call our newlywed nest home. Drew follows shortly after the wedding in June. Over the past few months, we have collected "stuff" American Pickers style for our future home (stay tuned for pics after the move). Plus, we have lots to add to our collection from our amazing showers! For the next 4 weeks, I'll be finishing-up grad school while Drew works hard making/saving what I like to call married money. We have a few big events happening during the coming months - namely friends' weddings, a half-marathon (cheering on a friend, we aren't running!), my grad school GRADUATION, and a potential trip to Seattle. We'll be sharing details of those with you as well. Thanks for following our Tennessee Transplant journey!

3 comments:

  1. Aw Jill!!!! I can't believe how fast your wedding day is approaching!!!!!!!! Seeing the "drewandjillmeggs" in your blog address made me smile and get a little teary... but the happy kind of teary! Thank you so much for letting me know about this blog, and for reading my silly little posts. :) Love you and miss you, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! i just added y'all to our list so we can keep up with you!! i'm sorry i couldn't come to your tea last weekend -- i hope you had a wonderful time! i do have a gift for you, i'll try to send it via michael next time he is in birmingham.

    and congrats on the j-o-b!!

    come visit us: www.reedandemilyking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog! You're going to be married so soon!!! :) I can't wait to read about your story of starting life together. I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures of your new home. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following!

    ReplyDelete