Monday, April 25, 2011

TPC

As many of you know, Drew and I were not only high school sweethearts, but also church sweethearts. We have the privilege of being a part of the same body of believers in our hometown. The past 8 years of our dating/engaged relationship involved many, many church events. As we begin the transition to our new Tennessee home, we are excited to join a new church as well. I'm the Nashville newbie, since Drew spent four years there for college. Thankfully, he found an awesome church during his college time. We have decided that this will be our newlywed church home as well. Man, the Lord provides! I still remember the first time Drew took me to The People's Church. I was blown away! I love our hometown church and part of me is not ready to let go; but, the more Drew and I talk about newlywed life, the more excited I get about transitioning to another "new home." Check out The People's Church here.



P.S. Drew wanted me to mention that Jim Caviezel (aka - Jesus in The Passion) and Matthew West have both dropped-in on a service in the past few months. We're not name droppers or anything, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment