Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Let Go(d)



Hello rough week! Both the Meggs-to-be have been running frantically with our crazy schedules. Drew was given the opportunity to do some audio work with a close friend at his church in our sweet hometown of Cullman. Audio is Drew's passion and he is extremely talented. I'm so thankful when opportunities arise that allow him to join his passion for audio with his passion for Christ! Best part - he was asked to repeat his performance for their very busy Easter services! This weekend/week has been especially stressful for me. I'm trying to finish grad school in the midst of moving, wedding planning and life in general. Unfortunately, I have struggled in one of my classes all semester. I had a make-or-break test on Monday and my feeling toward the test was more of a break. But, then I saw this picture on a website I like. It spoke volumes to me. I sometimes forget how much the Lord provides for Drew and me continually. He didn't provide jobs, a home and a church (more to come on that later) to fail us now. I need to Let Go(d). Drew reminded me of this last night during our nightly long-distance phone call -oh how the Lord reinforced that conversation with that image. This time in our lives involves so much transition and trusting in the Lord and His providence. So, as we await my grade on the scary test I took, pray that we'll remember to trust and remember to Let Go(d).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, sweet Jilly! I know I'm stressed with the end-of-the-semester craziness, and I can't imagine the stress that you must be under too with all that grown up stuff you have going on!! :) I love you tons, and I'm praying for you during this time. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete